Sunday, February 1, 2015

Looking back and Forward

1/31/15
My name Ben DiBello and at the end of every month I post on Cole and Evan’s Blog about what happened in the month and what will happen in the upcoming month. Before I begin my piece for January I would like to correct my mistake in my previous post; I wrote that my prediction for the Super Bowl was Green Bay and Seattle. It was brought to my attention that this was impossible because the Packers and the Seahawks are in the same conference. These teams did face in the (NFC - AFC) conference game so I was sort of right. So now that is cleared up I would like to congratulate the New England Patriots and the Seattle Seahawks in making it to Super Bowl XLIX (49). Check out Super Bowl jokes I put on my blog last year here. One big thing that did happen in January in New England was the huge blizzard on the 27th and the 28th which recorded an average of 30 inches of snow in some places! Though this may not be very high for places like Alaska which has had 78 inches of snow in 24 hours, in New England this is within the top 5 highest snowfalls ever so it’s a pretty big deal. In January not many good movies came some of the more popular ones were: Women in Black 2, Paddington Strange Magic, Black or White and The Boy Next Door. Also The Interview is now on Netflix. Movies to come out in February include: SpongeBob: Sponge out of Water, The Seventh Son and Fifty Shades of Grey. Upcoming in February we have a few holidays including: Groundhog Day (2/2), Valentine’s Day (2/14), Presidents Day (2/16) and National Pistachio Day (2/26). (See more February Holidays here) Right now oil prices are very low and I am excited to see what will happen in February because any lower and I think we may have a minor problem. Also in February I expect that Google, Amazon or Apple will release a big new product because in the month of January Amazon and Google stocks didn’t do too well. Also I expect apple to do something big and unexpected soon to stay ahead of all competition. As of the super bowl I predict that the patriots will win 28 to 24. Check out more of my posts at Ben DiBello’s Blog at bendibello.blogspot.com on this blog everyday I will post a joke and a celebrity birthdays I put video’s and other fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment